This website (Site) is operated by mmmEnglish Pty Ltd T/AS Hey Lady! Community ABN 70 633 990 342 (we, our or us). It is available at: www.heylady.io and may be available through other subdomains, addresses or channels.
We may, at any time and at our discretion, vary these Terms by publishing the varied terms on our Site. We recommend you check our Site regularly to ensure you are aware of our current terms. Materials and information on this Site (Content) are subject to change without notice. We do not undertake to keep our Site up-to-date and we are not liable if any Content is inaccurate or out-of-date.
Licence to use our Site
We grant you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use our Site in accordance with these Terms. All other uses are prohibited without our prior written consent.
You must not do or attempt to do anything: that is unlawful; prohibited by any laws applicable to our Site; which we would consider inappropriate; or which might bring us or our Site into disrepute, including (without limitation):
- anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual's consent) or any other legal rights;
- using our Site to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person;
- interfering with any user using our Site;
- tampering with or modifying our Site, knowingly transmitting viruses or other disabling features, damaging or interfering with our Site, including (without limitation) using trojan horses, viruses or piracy.
or programming routines that may damage or interfere with our Site;
- using our Site to send unsolicited email messages; or
- facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
Exclusion of competitors
You are prohibited from using our Site, including the Content, in any way that competes with our business.
No commercial use
Our Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not use our Site, or any of the Content, for commercial purposes, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website or any other platform, without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
The Content is not comprehensive and is for general information purposes only. It does not take into account your specific needs, objectives or circumstances, and it is not advice. While we use reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Content, we make no representation or warranty in relation to it, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Intellectual Property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or licence all rights, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in our Site and all of the Content. Your use of our Site and your use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer to you any rights, title or interest in relation to our Site or the Content. You must not:
- copy or use, in whole or in part, any Content;
- reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Content to any third party; or
- breach any intellectual property rights connected with our Site or the Content, including (without limitation) altering or modifying any of the Content, causing any of the Content to be framed or embedded in another website or platform, or creating derivative works from the Content.
You may be permitted to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit relevant information and content (User Content) on our Site. By making available any User Content on or through our Site, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free licence to use the User Content, with the right to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, communicate, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, or otherwise exploit such User Content on, through or by means of our Site.
You agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available on or through our Site. You represent and warrant that:
- you are either the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licences, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in such User Content (as contemplated by these Terms); and
- neither the User Content nor the posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmission of the User Content or our use of the User Content on, through or by means of our Site will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
We do not endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, any User Content. We may, at any time (at our sole discretion), remove any User Content.
Third party sites
Our Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not control, endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, the content on those websites. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those websites.
We may, at any time and without notice to you, discontinue our Site, in whole or in part. We may also exclude any person from using our Site, at any time and at our sole discretion. We are not responsible for any Liability you may suffer arising from or in connection with any such discontinuance or exclusion.
Warranties and disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no representations or warranties about our Site or the Content, including (without limitation) that:
- they are complete, accurate, reliable, up-to-date and suitable for any particular purpose;
- access will be uninterrupted, error-free or free from viruses; or
- our Site will be secure.
You read, use and act on our Site and the Content at your own risk.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any loss, damage or expense, howsoever arising, whether direct or indirect and/or whether present, unascertained, future or contingent (Liability) suffered by you or any third party, arising from or in connection with your use of our Site and/or the Content and/or any inaccessibility of, interruption to or outage of our Site and/or any loss or corruption of data and/or the fact that the Content is incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you must indemnify us, and hold us harmless, against any Liability suffered or incurred by us arising from or in connection with your use of our Site or any breach of these Terms or any applicable laws by you. This indemnity is a continuing obligation, independent from the other obligations under these Terms, and continues after these Terms end. It is not necessary for us to suffer or incur any Liability before enforcing a right of indemnity under these Terms.
These Terms are effective until terminated by us, which we may do at any time and without notice to you. In the event of termination, all restrictions imposed on you by these Terms and limitations of liability set out in these Terms will survive.
Trial Subscription Activations
Our refund policy for monthly and annual subscription activations following completion of a 10-day free trial period allows refunds in cases where:
- You did not log into or use the platform in excess of 3 days following the end of your trial. That is, you did not use our paid service for 3 days after your trial period had ended.
- You accidentally, inadvertently overlooked the date of your trial ending and failed to cancel your subscription in time to avoid being charged and have contacted our support team to give notice of this oversight.
Should you continue to use our platform after payment was collected for a period of 3 days or more following the completion of the 10 day trial period, then you would be deemed as an Active User and the refund policy shall not apply and no refund shall be given.
Active subscription renewals
Our refund policy for monthly and annual subscription renewals allows refunds in cases where:
- You did not log into or use the platform in excess of 2 days following renewal of your subscription; AND
- You accidentally, inadvertently overlooked the date of your renewal and failed to cancel your subscription in time to avoid being charged and have contacted our support team to give notice of this oversight within 2 days.
Should you continue to use our platform after payment was collected for a period of 2 days or more, then you would be deemed as an Active User and the refund policy shall not apply and no refund shall be given.
We agree to provide you with sufficient notifications an information about your subscription during sign up and during each billing cycle. Communication is sent from and can be received by our singular support email address which is email@example.com.
Prior to signing up to the free trial period you will be informed that you are signing up to a paid plan and that your nominated payment method will not be charged for 10 days.
Prior to the end of the free trial period and prior to the date of any active subscription renewal you will be notified by email no less than 3 days prior to any payment being collected with information that clearly states the value of the upcoming charge, the date of the charge, the service you are subscribed to and instructions to cancel the subscription should you not wish to continue.
The Company shall not be liable for your failure to open and read the email notification sent to you and/or failure to contact us at the email address provided in the email or by replying to the email.
In the event of any dispute arising from, or in connection with, these Terms (Dispute), the party claiming there is a Dispute must give written notice to the other party setting out the details of the Dispute and proposing a resolution. Within 7 days after receiving the notice, the parties must, by their senior executives or senior managers (who have the authority to reach a resolution on behalf of the party), meet at least once to attempt to resolve the Dispute or agree on the method of resolving the Dispute by other means, in good faith. All aspects of every such conference, except the fact of the occurrence of the conference, will be privileged. If the parties do not resolve the Dispute, or (if the Dispute is not resolved) agree on an alternate method to resolve the Dispute, within 21 days after receipt of the notice, the Dispute may be referred by either party (by notice in writing to the other party) to litigation.
If a provision of these Terms is held to be void, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision must be read down as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be valid or enforceable. If it is not possible to read down a provision (in whole or in part), that provision (or that part of that provision) is severed from these Terms without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder of that provision or the other provisions in these Terms.
Your use of our Site and these Terms are governed by the laws of Western Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in Western Australia and any courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts and waive any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts.
Our Site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. We make no representation that our Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access our Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction where you access our Site.
For any questions and notices, please contact us at:
mmmEnglish Pty Ltd T/AS Hey Lady! Community ABN 70 633 990 342
Last update: 7 June 2021